ATTENTION: LIMITED DATES AVAILABLE FOR 2018, SPECIAL RATES AVAILABLE
$3,400. That's it. Here's the details:
• Wedding Day Coverage by myself & a second shooter. That's up to 9 hours with the option to add more at a flat hourly rate.
• An online gallery within 30 days of your wedding. Beautiful for viewing and simple for social sharing.
• A final selection of edited high resolution JPEG images on a thumb drive.
• A copyright release so you can print through alternate venues.
A La Carte
• $250 Engagement sessions for wedding clients - that's $100 off the normal rate portrait session rate.
• Albums starting at $500: Beautiful, lay flat, bound albums that are custom designed with online proofing.
• Canvases, wood prints, and more.
Other Neat Stuff!
Planning the following? Let me know, special rates may apply.
• Destination wedding or elopement,
• Last minute wedding (less than 4 months away) or unique circumstances,
• Off season rates may be available during non peak season
•Check out the FAQ Page for answers to many specific questions pertaining to pricing, coverage, and more.
Interested? Contact me here to get started! All it takes to book your wedding day coverage is a completed contract and a $400 deposit and it can all be done online once you tell me you're ready.
All portrait pricing includes a sitting fee (up to 1.5 hours), edited high quality JPEG photos, a password protected online gallery with professional printing options, a personal print release, and a digital zip file download. Multiple outfits and locations permitted. Interested in bundling packages together? Inquire via e-mail for more information!
Portrait Rate $350 | September + October Weekdays $400 | September + October Weekends $450
• High School Seniors. Not cheesy. Not fake. 100% reflective of you.
• Family. Family is fun, crazy, and full of love. That's just how I love to capture it. (Up to 6 members. Extended family? Inquire for more info!)
• Kids. Sometimes just the kids deserve to show off.
• Newborns. In-house sessions, welcoming your new baby home.
• Maternity. It's a miracle creating life!
• Boudoir: A little bit spice and everything nice.
Commercial options are available for employers and businesses in Northern Illinois.
• Product Shoots